Xoskeleton Superlative Star 41mm
Choose your style
With the launch of its 2017 “Dare to be Rare” Superlative Star Limited Edition series, Xoskeleton makes a stunning reentry into the marketplace. Their ingenious executions have always made every XO stand out in the crowd. These exotic works of art are fitted with Swiss Made, high-quality movements (NOT “Swiss parts” movements). By marrying Swiss Made movements with these highly customized, exotic timepiece designs, the end result is a watch that will make an awesome addition to any serious collection. The fit and finish are outstanding. Produced without the cutting of corners that is so common in the marketplace today, the Xoskeleton models will all be produced in very small quantities to maintain their marketplace value and the exclusivity that so many collectors seek.
This 41mm Superlative Star model is being built as a numbered, Limited Edition watch with only 50 units made for the world. This Superlative Star represents an intersection of high fashion with quality construction. This bold design showcases a round surgical grade 316L stainless steel case and bezel. A total of eight centria-cut lab created topaz gemstones rest between the knurled and the brush-finished segments making up the Superlative Star design. These stones are presented via a pressure suspension setting technique, exposing as much of the stone as possible to the light resulting in maximum fire and brilliance, while at the same time maintaining a very secure hold. Your Limited Edition number is etched into the watch on the outside of the case back (the actual watch you receive will likely have a different edition number than the one shown in our stock photo).
Perfect micro writing decorates the mirror-polished wall framing the dial surface. A coin edged push/pull crown can be found on the right side of the case build, just underneath the overhanging bezel. Safeguarded by the sapphire coated mineral crystal, the mother-of-pearl dial displays several white Super Luminova accented triangular shaped index markers at various hour positions. Hour markers at the 2, 4, 8 and 10:00 locations are made from clusters of lab created white topazes, which catch the light beautifully. The second hand features a polished silver “X” representing the XOSkeleton logo with name and logo residing at the 12:00 position while “Superlative Star”, “Limited Edition” and “Swiss Movement” can all be found above 6:00. A Swiss Made quartz movement drives the timekeeping function, with the back of the watch being hand set with screws on the corners.
The finished work is presented on an 18mm wide alligator embossed genuine leather strap and custom XOSkeleton branded buckle, and tested to 100M water resistance. The full length of the watch and strap is 10 inches and it will fit wrist sizes up to 8-1/2 inches. The combination of the different textures, white topaz gemstones and AAA mother-of-pearl dial make this a stunning timepiece!
Current selections are as follows:
- Green/Green – Magnificent rich green stones set in white steel with white MOP dial, presented on matching green leather strap.
- Orange/Orange – Fire colored stones set in aubergine finished steel with white MOP dial, presented on fire orange leather strap.
- Pink/Pink – Bright pink colored stones set in white steel with gorgeous light pink MOP dial, presented on pink leather strap.
- Orange/Chocolate – Fire colored stones set in steel finished in warm gold with exotic chocolate colored MOP dial, presented on chocolate colored leather strap.
- Pink/White – Bright pink colored stones set in white steel with classic white MOP dial, presented on pink leather strap.
- Red/White – Rich red colored stones set in white steel with classic white MOP dial, presented on red leather strap.
- White/Black – Blazing white colored stones set in white steel with exotic black MOP dial, presented on black leather strap.